PARAGLIDING IN BALI
|1||Overseas Market||Approx. 15 Minutes||IDR 800,000|
|2||Domestik Market / (KITAS Holder)||Approx. 15 Minutes||IDR 600,000|
• Extra 150.000/way Pickup Transfer Service in Nusa Dua,Kuta, Airport,Legian,Seminyak (Private car)
• Extra 200.000/way Pickup Transfer Service in Canggu, Ubud, Sanur(Private car )
- Meet and greet
- Passenger goes to check in counter for registration, get fly number and measuring passenger weight
- Mineral water while waiting
- Ground crew recall the passenger for wear sport shoes, harness, and helmet (we provide sport shoes if passenger not wear sport shoes)
- Master tandem will explain safety equipment and safety procedures
- Take off in the RIUG Flying site or Melasti Cliff Flying site
- Fly for about 15 minutes, depending on wind condition, and passenger can enjoy white sandy beaches, and villas
- Top Landing at the RIUG or Melasti Cliff Flying site or beach, depend on wind condition too
Service Provided Regular Tandem (Inclusion):
- Mineral water
- Internet Wi-Fi Hotspot, electric port for charging and music entertainment
- HD TV
- Waiting Area and toilets
- First Aid and Medicine
- Insurance (Our customers are cover by insurance up to Rp250.000.000 (death), Rp250.000.000 (permanent disablement), Rp25.000.000 (medical expenses)) 7. Professional Tandem Pilot with rating T2 (experience tandem license).
- Safety equipment (according to the European Standard (ENs) we provide certified glider,helmet and harness for our guests which are compatible with FAI (Federation Aeronautique Internationale) safety standard).
- Sport shoes for the passenger if needed.
- Flight with Go Pro include memory card 8 GB
- Certificate Achievement of RIUG Paragliding or Melasti Cliff
Terms and Conditions of Tandem Flight
- Our Gliders can hold up to 210 kg. Our safety range for heaviest passenger will be 110 kg.
- The youngest recommended passenger will be 5 years old, depending on their height and weight. The oldest recommendation will be 65 years old depending on their health, height and weight.
- Our pilots is the one who make the decision for who is going and when.
- Sport shoes are recommended to wear for this activity. In case of winter season in Australia, lightsweater/jacket will be helpful sometimes.
- The best season for RIUG this activity will be April until October and for Melasti Cliff this activity will be November until March but sometimes we can fly not in the best season. However the weather is so unpredictable lately, that is why good coordination between agent and RIUG paragliding needed to satisfy our customers.
- No refund money if the passenger already flying.
- No complain after leaving the flying site.
- The duration of the flight is about 10 – 15 minutes, dependent on the weather.
This activity is really depending on weather at the time. We have to consider the windc direction, windspeed and the weight of passenger. The pilot will decide who will fly and when. Our first priority is always the safety of our customers. Please understand sometimes we have to cancel the activities based on safety decision. Strong wind, weak wind and raining will be some of the causes for us canceling the flight.
Bayu Bali Tours customers must carefully read our terms and conditions prior to booking, as they are strictly enforced. If you have any questions at all, please contact us for clarification prior to booking. All customers are deemed to have read, understood, and accepted these terms and conditions before making any deposit payments.
Bayu Bali Tours will provide a sales order of your trip bookings.
Initial Deposit and Final Payments
a. Deposits. To secure a booking, the customer must provide a deposit equal to 50% of the entire price of their trip. If the deposit is not received within 7 days period after sales order date then Bayu Bali Tours is entitled to cancel the reservation
b. Final payment is due no later than 7 days before departure. In case of non-payment of the balance by the due date, Bayu Bali Tours reserves the right to treat the booking as cancelled by traveler.
c. Short Notice Booking. Full payment is required, if the reservation is made less than 14 days prior to departure.
Payment Methods. We accept payment by:
a.Wire transfer payment with all wiring and transfer fees and costs paid by the sender
Bank name : BNI
Number : 0186983995
Account : I Gede Arya Wirantana ( Owner )
b. Payment by Western Union
Name : I Gede Arya Wirantana
ID Number : 5107032711880003
Address : Jln. Padma Hunian Betengsari Gg Teratai no 3 Denpasar Utara
Phone : +62 87861132609
Post Code : 80239
c. Payment by Credit Card via PayPal (tax 5%)
Acount : email@example.com
Cancellation, Substitution, and Alteration Policies.
1) Traveler may cancel their booking at any time provided that the cancellation is communicated to Bayu Bali Tours. Cancellation will be applied based on the date on which we receive written notification. Any refund owed to Traveler will be distributed after bank and/or transaction fees are subtracted.
2) The deposit paid to reserve a Trip is refundable if the customer cancels at least 15 days before the trip.
3) All reservations cancelled less than 14 days prior to the trip are subject to full loss of their deposit and final payment .